Cargo stowage and seafastening projects and towage projects
- One of kinds of our activity is engineering support of transportation of large-sized and heavy lift cargoes, towages of barges and floating objects by sea.
Transportation of heavy lift, large sized and jumbo cargo by sea and towage projects of barges, ships and self floating objects
- Wide experience of sea transports of non-standard, large-sized and heavy lift cargoes allows us to develop projects of transports for any types of ships quickly and qualitatively. Applied modern methods allow transport of cargoes under our projects with the least risk for cargo owners and shippers.
- Projects are developed in according to:
- - Register of Shipping (RS)
- - International Maritime Organization (IMO)
- - Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
- - Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- - Noble Denton International (ND)
- - and other standards which have reasons to be use.
- During study of cargoes carriage are considering stability, overall strength, seakeeping of ship, analysis of navigating conditions on voyage route, cargoes grillage and seafastenings, local strength of ship.
- For non-self-propelled ships and self-floating objects are determined required tug and towing equipment (towing gear, towline).
- All projects are approved by the Register of Shipping (RS). The approval by other competent organizations is possible as well.
- We develop projects with various levels of complexity. Begins from the cargoes which insignificantly exceed approved dimensions for non-standard large-sized and heavy cargoes (boat, yacht, vehicle, small parts of derricks, disassembled cranes, transport equipment, etc.) and up to Jumbo cargoes (unique over-heavy and oversized cargoes - vessels, orthotropic plates, large components of derricks, steel structures, living quarters, manifolds etc.), loading and discharge of cargoes roll on/roll off method on SPMT transporters, float on/float off operations, towage of barges, ships, floating docks and self-floating objects.
- In our disposal the design documentation almost all river and sea fleet ex USSR and other some barges and vessels, also is present the extensive information about tugs.
- We take part in transportation of the equipment to deposits of Caspian Sea Korchagin field and Kashagan field.
- For years of our activity we have taken part in development of hundreds projects of transportations of jumbo cargoes, project cargoes, large-sized and heavy lift cargoes and also many towages.
Containers arrangement plan and containers lashing
- Containers arrangement plan and containers lashing design for all types of containers.
- Estimation of efficiency of existing arrangement plan and fastening of containers, optimization of arrangement plan and fastening, increase permissible weights of containers.